Monday, March 9, 2009

At It Again

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for the compliments that you have left for me on my Chat Box. I really appreciate all of your support. My family and friends have been getting tags from me for years that I have created but I never had the nerve to sit down and put them on paper for other people to try. I am proud of my success and my family and friends are behind me every step of the way. I will call Sammy in here and ask his opinions and he is like no go with a different color or try a different tube with that. He has been my backbone through all of my blogging success. Afterall, he is the one that pays for me to get all of the wonderful tubes and scrap kits that I use in my creations. It has been a long week-end for me and I just opened PSP up about 2 hours ago to come up with another tag. I hope that you all like it. I used a scrap kit called Never Never Land by Robyn @ Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium. Thanks a bunch Robyn for letting me use your work in my Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment